Have you ever wondered how they get the yellow 10 yard line on the field during a football game? Or how strikes and balls show up in a little box during a baseball game, or how is it that when NASCAR races are at full speed that all the driver's information flies around the screen with them? Wonder no more....
Sportvision, Inc. is the nation's premier innovator of sports and entertainment products for fans, media companies and marketers. Sportvision solutions have enhanced experiences for fans and marketing partners of the NFL, MLB,NASCAR, The Olympic Games, NHL, PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, NBA, NCAA, WTA, MLS, IRL, X Games and other sporting events On-Air and online. As sports fans demand richer and fuller entertainment experiences, Sportvision delivers a heightened sports-viewing experience across all forms of media. Sportvision has deployed products across live television, internet and iTV for all major sports on all major U.S. networks, including ESPN, ABC,Fox, CBS, NBC, USA, Turner, NFL Network, CBC (Canada), Seven Network (Australia), TV Asahi (Japan),MBC (Korea) .
As the leader in sports broadcasting technology, Sportvision's credentials include:
- Nine Emmy Awards, including three for its signature broadcast enhancements, the virtual Yellow 1st and Ten™ Line and K-Zone™, and three for its pioneering advanced media work with NASCAR
- 10,000+ live events since 1998
- Viewership in 70+ million television households during peak season
- Products that have enhanced the world's most prominent sporting events, including the Super Bowl, the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, Daytona 500, World Series, Wimbledon, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup Finals,U.S. Open Golf Championship, British Open, NCAA Final Four and the entire NCAA Bowl Championship Series
- Voted by Fast Company as one of "The World's 50 Most Innovative Companies"
- Sports Business Journal Technology of the Year
- Some of the most popular sports subscription products online including NASCAR.com's TrackPass RaceView and PGATOUR.com's TOURCast
- Invention of fully half of all the Technological Advancements in Sports Television (Sports Business Journal, 2002)
- iTV Bandie for Outstanding Achievement in Interactive Television for Cablevision's Interactive Optimum (iO) service