We are looking for people who want a career in web development. This position is for a Windows web developer. We need someone with a passion for web programming and a reputation for doing great work. We offer great benefits and a casual, fun work environment. Remote and local applicants accepted.
- Update existing customer websites
- Design/develop new websites
- Plan websites/develop specs
- Set up web hosting for new sites
- Set up email for customers and troubleshoot when needed
- Help manage dedicated servers
- Manage domain and DNS services
- Develop and modify ASP/ASP.NET Applications
- Develop Macromedia Flash sites, animations, and applications
- Image editing
- Job may include more programming, design, technical/server admin, 3D, or video work
- Windows Server 2003/2008
Please be sure to include a link to your online portfolio when applying.